Wednesday, July 22, 2026

20 years

 Come 30th August, it will be 20 years since i started this blog. 

Thanks to Google for keeping this blog alive. I started blogging somewhere in 2003 (it was different site - called pitas). Started right after I was done with secondary school and awaiting to start my course in polytechnic. 

A typical daily journal. Some days exciting. Other days monotonous. Mostly filled with days of skateboarding, footballing and self-deluding thoughts on finding my dream girlfriend.

That was 20 years ago. I was 20 years old. Now, I am forty years old. Many changes for sure. For the better? I hope so. 0-20 years old, the phases of life in that period. And 21 to 40 years old, the phases of life in this period. Further broken down to a 4-5 years sub-periods, one will find phases that are exciting and sometimes boring (adulting). If only i had documented down my thoughts regularly in this blog. I could have tracked the changes during the different phases.

Once again, I am guilty of not keeping up with blogging. Last entry was in May 2024. 2 years have since passed.  Will do better in the future (hopefully!).

-SMN-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home